Brownie recipe (stuffed with oreo/ferrero rocher/hershey kisses)
Credits to Sarah on allrecipes.com
Original Recipe Yield 1 9×9 inch pan
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in eggs. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended. Stir in walnuts, if desired. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan. Let cool on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 161 | Total Fat: 10.2g | Cholesterol: 26mg
This is one of the best brownies I have ever made! Then again, these are the only brownies I have ever made from scratch. I can assure you, these brownies do not disappoint! I can confidently say that these are way better than Betty Crocker brownies (and equally easy too). I added my own twist to it by adding oreo/ferrero rocher/hershey kisses, into each of the individual muffin tins. You can always just bake a tray of brownies without adding the oreos/chocolate, but I’ve always wanted to try adding something into a brownie.
So here you guys go! Enjoy the recipe, and share it with more people 🙂 Feel free to reply with photos of your own brownies as well.
Have a great day!